- Soccer without Borders
6 ways Your Holiday Shopping Can Support Soccer Without Borders
With the holiday season coming quickly, we wanted to share a few ways that your purchases can make a double impact!
1. Soccer Without Borders Merchandise: Purchase your "Playing For Change" Scarf care of Ruffneck Scarves, or one of our very own hand-knit baby hats from SWB Nicaragua, super soft long-sleeved tshirts, and our latest heather gray/neon blue short-sleeve tshirts: For sale here.
2. Amazon Smile: By making Soccer Without Borders your charity of choice, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to SWB.
3. Activyst: This fast-growing company makes amazing products for an active lifestyle, donating a portion of every purchase to specific programs around the world that get girls active, including SWB Nicaragua with this bag.
4. Senda Athletics: These fair-trade soccer balls are already making an impact for those who produce them, but also support SWB programs.
5. GoodShop: Select SWB as your beneficiary and not only will you get coupons, but a percentage of purchases across their marketplace (includes hotels, retail, flowers, and more) will be donated.
6. Ruffneck Scarves: As the official scarf provider of MLS, US Soccer, and the NCAA, your favorite soccer fan will love one of these fan scarves! Ruffneck is a proud partner of SWB, investing in our programs for the last 8 years.