With the holiday season coming quickly, we wanted to share a few ways that your purchases can make a double impact!
1. Dedicate your donation: Soccer Without Borders now offers cards and E-cards for donations made on behalf of or in honor of anyone you choose! Just select "I would like to dedicate this donation" when you are completing your donate form and tell us whom you'd like to honor.
2. Soccer Without Borders Merchandise: Purchase your commemorative "Playing For Change" anniversary ball care of Senda Athletics, or one of our very own hand-knit baby hats from SWB Nicaragua, super soft long-sleeved tshirts, or blue short-sleeve tshirts: For sale here.
3. Amazon Smile: By making Soccer Without Borders your charity of choice, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to SWB.
4. Top Right: This new company just launched its apparel line with SWB as it's beneficiary! Check out their creative designs for soccer fans and players.
5. GoodShop: Select SWB as your beneficiary and not only will you get coupons, but a percentage of purchases across their marketplace (includes hotels, retail, flowers, and more) will be donated.
6. Ruffneck Scarves: As the official scarf provider of MLS, US Soccer, and the NCAA, your favorite soccer fan will love one of these fan scarves! Ruffneck is a proud partner of SWB, investing in our programs for the last 8 years.